[freetds] Two versions of user guide?

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Sun May 17 15:59:57 EDT 2015

Ok.  I still think it would be better to list the older versions in the
table and just note that they are aliases.  I think it will be more
visible and intuative that way.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/