[freetds] [0.95rc2][Windows] Unit Tests / Next release

Sergio NNX sfhacker at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 01:08:09 EDT 2015

> The main key to the release is "Feature free". No optimization, no
> refactoring, no style, no new feature. Mainly fixes and regressions.
> The RC roll out is mainly to spread more people to test it with
> different environments/work cases (honestly I lost an idea of a
> possible matrix years ago).
>
> See https://trello.com/b/bk0UZNRJ/freetds-todo-list.

Cool. Just let me know if you need a hand (or two)? Most probably I can contribute with testing (e.g. Windows, several MS SQL Server versions, SSL/PKI), updating documentation, etc.

I haven't mentioned before, but there is one compilation issue (at least under MSYS env) with a particular test: long_error test (I'm using another PC at the moment and I don't remember the exact name of the test). Apparently, that test uses UNICODE and it can't be compiled as it is. As soon as I get home, I'll send you the error message.

Sergio.