[freetds] Bug with new release candidate, 'freebcp in', and date format

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Tue May 12 14:05:13 EDT 2015

The only concern I have is that I'm afraid being at the bottom might get
missed.  Might you consider either:

  * Moving the notice above the table of versions; or
  * Adding versions 8.0 and 9.0 to the table, but then under "Comment"
    say something like "Please see note below regarding obsolete versions."

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/