[freetds] SQL 2014 Support

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:47:14 EDT 2015

Folks who are interested in quickly setting up a SQL Server 2014 Express
Edition instance for testing might be interested in this little Vagrant VM
that I put together:

https://github.com/msabramo/vagrant_sql_server_express

You can send pull requests or file issues if you have problems,
suggestions, etc.