[freetds] Unclosed quotation mark

David Dick ddick at cpan.org
Fri Mar 27 15:54:18 EDT 2015

Hi Prasanna,

The only piece of information you have supplied is the version number of
freetds that you are using.  This is not enough information.

FreeTDS works for a lot of people in a lot of environments.  You need to
help us see what has gone wrong in your environment.

Therefore, as a first step, read the available documention on logging
for unixODBC for FreeTDS at http://www.freetds.org/userguide/logging.htm

Enable logging for unixODBC, then after checking the logfile yourself,
post the relevant snippets to the list and somebody might be able to
help you.

Cheers
David