[freetds] GIT repository?

Frediano Ziglio freddy77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:30:19 EST 2015

Hi Marc,
   nothing against GitHub. I saw your project on GitHub and I saw me
and James are already owners. So why don't you switch the repository
to be the mail one? It requires:
1- (me) make gitorious project read only (no commit no merge request) DONE;
2- (me/you, better you) make github writable (commit and merge enabled);
3- (me/you) change github project description;
4- (me) change gitorious project description;
5- (me) change links and documentation.

Do you agree with the change? Could you do step 2 and 3?

Regards,
  Frediano