[freetds] GIT repository?

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Wed Mar 4 16:11:09 EST 2015

I'd highly recommend github.  Your visibility and ease-of-engagement
will increase by doing so.  On some level, I know it seems like it
shouldn't matter much.  But, I really think it does.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/