[freetds] Compiling db-lib using Visual C++ 2005 Express

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Thu May 29 02:28:08 EDT 2014

>>> I attach also patch for win32/config.h with changes required to
>>> compile with
>>> Visual C++ 2005
>>> (but I do not know if they are OK also for other compilers under Win32)
>>>

>> There is no attachment for this file.
>>
> :-) see now
> Commit message: I do no know :-) : "defines required to successfuly
> compile on Win32 Visual C++"
> (only empiric research ... "try - error system" ;-) )
Now I noticed, also that in win32/config.h is:
- "#define HAVE_SSPI 1 " is defined twice (on two places), so second
occurence can be IMO removed
- there is "#define VERSION "0.83.dev" " , which is out-dated (I do not
know if this is used somewhere)
I do not have created patch, because IMO fixing it by hand is faster
than applying patch ;-)

Thanks
-Laco.