[freetds] db-lib: support for new MS SQL 2008 data types - part 3

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Wed Apr 16 12:04:10 EDT 2014

LacaK,

Just want to say I think it's really cool you are working on this.  Our
(pymssql) users have been asking for us to support these new types, so
I'm grateful to see you are moving things along at the FreeTDS level!

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/