[freetds] Problem with message handler

James K. Lowden jklowden at freetds.org
Mon Sep 30 23:56:58 EDT 2013

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:17:23 +0000
Chris Kings-Lynne <Chris.Kings-Lynne at navitas.com> wrote:

> Anyone? :)  I'd love to see the error message fix available...

The fix is available.  It's in the nightly snapshot, and with git you
could produce a patch you likely could apply to whatever you're using.
IIRC it's a one-line change, after all, right?

A release involves some work.  I would like to see some more important
issues addressed, such as support for TDS 7.3 for db-lib, before we
issue the next release.

--jkl