[freetds] One failing unit test (iconv_read) on git master on OS X

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:21:15 EDT 2013

Awesome! I can confirm that the iconv_fread test now passes. Thanks!

I now have what looks to be an unrelated failure in another test.

marca at marca-mac:~/dev/git-repos/freetds$ src/ctlib/unittests/t0009
t0009.c: Retrieve compute results processing
SM-DB-VM2012 Message 156 severity 15 state 1 line 1:
"Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'compute'."
ct_results() result_type CS_CMD_FAIL.

This is apparently because I am using SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft removed
the COMPUTE keyword in this version. Perhaps it's possible to skip this
test on SQL Server 2012?