[freetds] freetds on solaris 11: symbol scope specifies local binding (same problem)

Justin T Pryzby justinp at norchemlab.com
Mon Sep 23 13:04:04 EDT 2013

FYI: I never did resolve the compile error, instead installing the
compiled/binary package of freetds from the solaris package
archive[0], which allowed compiling DBD::Sybase.

[0] http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/sparc/

Note: ./configure --disable-shared works as I said, but then
DBD::Sybase fails to compile, too.

Justin