[freetds] Unable to build freetds

Feroze Daud khichdo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 13:05:52 EDT 2013

hi!

I  got the freetds source from the git server. I checked out the 0.64 branch, and am trying to build it.

However, configure is failing.

--

checking for which type of gethostbyaddr_r... eight
checking for which type of getpwuid_r... five

--

What am I doing wrong? I have ubuntu 11.10 with a 3.0 linux kernel.

Thanks

feroze.