[freetds] Problem with message handler

Chris Kings-Lynne Chris.Kings-Lynne at navitas.com
Sat Sep 14 02:59:52 EDT 2013

Hi James,

I am aware of what you say below (having studied the Tenderfoor as well as the tsql.c source.  I too wish to suppress the SYBEMSG error, and instead print the preceeding message.  In fact, that's what the PHP library is attempting to do, however the msgno being sent to the handler is _never_ SYBEMSG?

Chris