[freetds] Git master doesn't resolve the host.

arielCo arielco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:17:23 EDT 2013

Interesting (not that I understand):

cfbhbdp02 ~/users/arielCo/tmp/freetds-freetds
$ TDSDUMP=/tmp/ftds.dump ~/freetds/bin/fisql -H 10.192.139.22 -U ariel
-P password
(Long pause, like trying to resolve)
FreeTDS: db-lib: exiting because client error handler returned
INT_EXIT for msgno 20009

cfbhbdp02 ~/users/arielCo/tmp/freetds-freetds
$ TDSDUMP=/tmp/ftds.dump ~/freetds/bin/fisql -S prueba -U ariel -P password
Success: [prueba] defined in /export/home/filtro/freetds/etc/freetds.conf.
Changed database context to 'master'.
Changed language setting to us_english.
1>> select 1.0 abcde
2>> go