[freetds] Trouble With Configure and Make on HP-UX 11.31 ia64

Wes Crews wes.crews at nexlevelit.com
Thu Jun 13 11:19:16 EDT 2013

Running the "make distclean" brought me back to an earlier error message:

          ld: Unknown input file type: "../../dblib/.libs/libsybdb.so"

Wes

Wesley Crews
Senior Information Consultant
NexLevel Information Technology
Phone: 310-977-3609
http://www.nexlevelit.com
mailto:wes.crews at nexlevelit.com

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.