[freetds] Status of support for Time type

Randy Syring rsyring at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:46:04 EDT 2013

Frediano,

I'm trying to handle this issue:

http://code.google.com/p/pymssql/issues/detail?id=103

The user is asking to be able to pass in a Python time type.  I'd only
want to allow this if the underlying server/protocal handles the time
column.  That is, I don't want to be accepting a time data type and then
converting to store in a datetime field.  I realize it would work, but I
want the developer using the library to make that decision.

So, it sounds like read support is there.  But write support is
questionable?

*Randy Syring*
Development | Executive Director
Direct: 502.276.0459
Office: 812.285.8766
Level 12 Technologies <https://www.lev12.com/>
/Principled People | Technology that Works/