[freetds] Make problem....

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Fri Jun 19 13:54:55 EDT 2009

On Jun 19,  1:35pm, jklowden at schemamania.org (jklowden at schemamania.org) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: [freetds] Make problem....

| The 'i' in front of FreeTDS stands for 'include'; 'e' would mean exclude.
|
| I tried with and without that line to no effect.

Thanks for the explanation.

| > What version of cvs does sourceforge run?
|
| http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/CVS
|
| "All standard features of CVS 1.11.x are supported."

Heh, that explains it. I will add to to my reasons for not using ScourgeForge.
Oh, well. I guess we can ask them to do it and then everyone on this list
can vote for this enhancement so it has a chance to get done, but this is
too much work... Enough time spent on this already :-)

christos