[freetds] Make problem....

jklowden at schemamania.org jklowden at schemamania.org
Fri Jun 19 10:10:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 09:28:11AM +0200, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> 2009/6/19 James K. Lowden <jklowden at freetds.org>
> > I looked through SF's CVS support. ?I used adminrepo. ?It doesn't give
> > access to $CVSROOT/config. ?All I can get to is $CVSROOT/freetds.
>
>   to do the change is sufficient to checkout CVSROOT using a command like
>
> cvs -d :ext:username at freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freetds
> checkout CVSROOT
>
> that edit CVSROOT/config and commit it.

Thanks for the pointer, Freddy.  I had CVSROOT and $CVSROOT confused.

Sadly, it doesn't seem to work.  I checked out CVSROOT/config and added:

# Add a "FreeTDS" keyword
# cf. http://cvsman.com/cvs-1.12.12/cvs_104.php#SEC104
#     "12.5 Configuring Keyword Expansion"
LocalKeyword=FreeTDS=CVSHeader
KeywordExpand=iFreeTDS,Author,CVSHeader,Date,Header,Id,Locker,Log,Name,RCSfile,Revision,Source,State

and committed.  I then changed the last line of ChangeLog:

$FreeTDS$

but it doesn't expand.  :-(  What am I missing?  (Feel free to try yourself.)

> Do you think to use FreeTDS as an alias to Id ??

CVSHeader looks a little better because it includes the path.  I could
be convinced either way, though.

Regards,