[freetds] Make problem....

Clint Hopper clint.w.hopper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:21:38 EDT 2009

I'm fighting a raging bull.....

odbc.c:802: error: conflicting types for 'SQLParamOptions'
/usr/include/sqlext.h:1893: error: previous declaration of 'SQLParamOptions'
was here
odbc.c:817: warning: 'externally_visible' attribute directive ignored
odbc.c:839: warning: 'externally_visible' attribute directive ignored
odbc.c:865: warning: 'externally_visible' attribute directive ignored
odbc.c:933: warning: 'externally_visible' attribute directive ignored
odbc.c:1011: warning: 'externally_visible' attribute directive ignored

I've compiled this thing multiple times on Debian, but when I'm using my
Ubuntu server I continue to get this during the "make".

Any idea would be great..