[freetds] fisql or ssqldb or sqsh.....

Keehan Mallon keehan_mallon at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 14:04:11 EDT 2009

I just finished changing our code to work using bsqldb with the -i, -o, -e syntax.  I would have used the here-doc syntax if I thought it was supported.  I looked at the man page, but didn't understand that here-doc style was an option.  I guess I should have got that from the statement that bsqldb is a filter and can use standard input, output and error.

Thanks for the reply.  It seems like a very easy to use utility.  It is very nice that the FreeTDS utilities are so compatible with the MS utilities.  I have now ported bcp to freebcp and osql to bsqldb.

Cheers,

Keehan