[freetds] Does FreeTDS support access to SQL Server 2000/2005 fromHPUX 11i on 64-bit Itanium

ikorot at earthlink.net ikorot at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 16:22:08 EDT 2009

Betty,

-----Original Message-----

What do you use to extract the data: odbc or ct-lib? Did you recompile the library?
Did you use the same option for "configure" as with the old computer?
What is the exact error message you received, if any?
Is test programs works OK for you? Is you client using PHP + Apache or it's some
C/C++ program?

Thank you.