[freetds] newbe

Gennady Vayl vaylg at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 12:46:35 EDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I think I have the proper tds version now and iconv is off...

Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
                            Version: freetds v0.82
             freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
     MS db-lib source compatibility: no
        Sybase binary compatibility: no
                      Thread safety: yes
                      iconv library: no
                        TDS version: 8.0
                              iODBC: no
                           unixodbc: no

I'm getting a new error:
Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
Msg 20002, Level 9, State -1, Server OpenClient, Line -1
Adaptive Server connection failed
There was a problem connecting to the server

I read on the users guide that I need: The setting should be "Send LM & NTLM responses".

I can't set this since our IT doesn't allow this. Is there a workaround?

Thanks.