[freetds] freetds question

Jacque, Alfred jacqual at navcanada.ca
Mon Apr 27 08:15:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I will try and provide you with more
information regarding this problem.

-     I am using odbc.

-     I have installed the latest version of unixODBC.

Below is an example of where the problem that I am encountering:

Freetds odbc driver:

select * from postal_type at mssql;

Postal_Type_Code     Postal_Type_Desc_E   Postal_Type_Desc_F   Effective
Expiry_Da Last_Upda

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ---------
--------- ---------

                     Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

M                    Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

                                                               22-FEB-08
00-DECEMB 22-FEB-08

                                                               22-FEB-08
00-DECEMB 22-FEB-08

Easysoft ODBC Driver:

select * from postal_type at mssql;

POSTAL_TYPE_CODE     POSTAL_TYPE_DESC_E   POSTAL_TYPE_DESC_F   EFFECTIVE
EXPIRY_DA LAST_UPDA

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ---------
--------- ---------

                     Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

M                    Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

P                    Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

U                    Unknown              Inconnue             22-FEB-08
22-FEB-08

Thanks,

Alfred