[freetds] libtdsocdbc.so

Minoo, Dariush dariush.minoo at citi.com
Fri Sep 19 12:21:26 EDT 2008

'yum install' requires root permission which I don't have.
The unixODBC that I have downloaded is unixODBC-2.2.12. The
isql.h and isqlext.h that are in this package are in:

Drivers/Postgre7.1/isql.h
Drivers/nn/isql.h
exe/isql.h

Drivers/Postgre7.1/isqlext.h
Drivers/nn/isqlext.h

The DriverManager directory does not have isql.h and isqlext.h.
Do I have the correct unixODBC?