[freetds] Status of UTF-8 support in 0.83 dev

Sebastien FLAESCH sf at 4js.com
Mon Sep 8 04:15:09 EDT 2008

Great!

Thanks a lot Frediano, I will test that immediately...

Little question:

I there any way to be warned (by mail) when some new fix is committed?
I guess this could be done with sourceforge tools / bug tracking system?
I had a look at sourceforge bug tracker, but it looks not used...

We do use CVS to send automatic mails when changes are committed.
Can the FreeTDS CVS server be configured to allow people to register and
get informed by mail when changes are committed?

Anyway thanks a lot.
Seb