[freetds] I am Not getting connection.. to SQL SERVER

James K. Lowden jklowden at freetds.org
Fri Aug 22 09:24:19 EDT 2008

Hema Gonaboina wrote:
> Mars_Connection	= No

Where did you get the idea that's a FreeTDS ODBC driver connection
attribute?  (There are other errors, and that one's harmless, but I'm
curious.)

I suggest you re-read the UG on how to configure odbc.ini. If the
attribute isn't mentioned in the User Guide, it's just noise in your file.
 See also the osql shell script in apps.  It tests your files and reports
errors.  "man osql" provides instruction on how to use it.

HTH.