[freetds] blob1 test

Frediano Ziglio freddy77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 04:31:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
  I rolled back a line in src/odbc/odbc.c cause blob1 had an infinite
loop. This cause SQLParamData is used to say "I finished sending data"
not only "which parameter should I send".
Note however that it still fails cause MS behavior is quite different
from version implemented by Suren A. Chilingaryan (cfr "SQLGetData (bug
in ODBC driver)"). It seems that MS alway process strings hex -> char
using characters pairs. If you pass a string of 9 characters (like
123456789) it parse only 8 characters (12345678) and do not even
consider last one on next SQLPutData.

I'll put a TODO...