[freetds] NTLMv2 support for domain logins using freetds

Alek Fehretdinov alek.fehretdinov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:53:20 EDT 2008

Sergey,
I am trying to find the right words... Thanks a lot, man!
Now if you could only tell me how to get it out of sourceforge.net?
I suspect it may take another long time before it is generally available.
Is there a chance you send it to me directly?
And in return I will tell all my friends about your generosity.
Plus count for a free dinner when you're around.
Hello from NYC,
=fa