[freetds] PHP 5.2.6 + pdo_dblib + FreeTDS 0.64 -- tds_open_socket:Unknown error: 0

Kian Mohageri kian.mohageri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:21:41 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Thomas, Christopher (LLU)
<cwthomas at llu.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Just a followup, I finally figured this out.  It wasn't a bug in
FreeBSD, but rather there is a problem with the php5-pdo_oci and
php5-oci ports.  A patch in the port modifies the linker path, and for
some reason having either of those loaded breaks php5-pdo_dblib's
connect().

I'm going to let the maintainer(s) know.

Thanks for all of your help,

-Kian