[freetds] Character conversion errorwithspecialcharacters(umlauts)

Stefan Axelsson Stefan.Axelsson at ltkalmar.se
Tue Jul 22 04:51:16 EDT 2008

Det var enkelt, tackar. :)

And for the non-swedes (or atleast, swedish speaking). It worked like a charm. I just changed "server" to "servername", restarted Apache (was quite sure that wasn't realy an issue, but better safe than sorry) and it worked flawlessly right away. Sure, had to add a HTTP tag to use UTF-8 for the page in the browser, but that was just one line in one includefile.

So thanks for the help, my boss seems much happier now too. :) Guess I owe you a beer, a coffee or whatever if we would ever run into eachother in RL.

Many thanks!
Stefan