[freetds] MS Sql 2005 and prepared queries

Royce Smallbone royce.smallbone at laneend.net
Thu Jul 17 09:54:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to the list. I have been meaning to try out this project for
a while and have finally made the time.

I have managed to connect to our SQL 2005 server using unixODBC and
the latest stable version of FreeTDS. I have been writing a program
using Qt4 in windows and am porting across to Linux, it makes
extensive use of prepared queries.

I can't seem to get these to execute under FreeTDS, is this supported
yet?

I get am getting the following errors in my odbc log:

[[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid data type]

Royce