[freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top

Daniel A. Veiga dveiga at advtechnology.com.ar
Thu Jun 19 18:11:09 EDT 2008

Christos,
         Sory for the delay in answering, I had to travel and I didn´t
have access to my computer. I'm attaching the patch in the
format you asked for.
         I don't think the patch is going to create problems, because
as you can see from the code, if something goes wrong,
SQLGetStmtAttr(SQL_ATTR_ROW_NUMBER) returns 0 (unknown) that's
what it always returned before this change.
         Please let me know if you need anything else. I haven't used
diff too much, so if its still not what you're looking for, I
can always generate a new one. Bye

                                    Daniel