[freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Thu Jun 12 11:23:58 EDT 2008

> Should I have known you were going to make it part of the project I
> would have been more carefull with the comments, name of the created
> temp table, etc. To tell you the truth I only sent it as part of the
> bug report, as it was an easy way of showing that some records are
> returned twice.
> Bye,
>
>                                     Daniel

CVS does not mean that are set on stone :)
I tried with ms odbc and give same results with a small difference.
Overlapping is detected and a warning is returned. Note however that
there is no way to detect how many rows overlapped. It seems that
sp_cursorfetch returns 2 to say success but overlapped.

freddy77