[freetds] PHP 5.2.6 php_dblib.dll request

Jason networkadmin at emarket2.com
Thu May 29 10:28:53 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

Many thanks for having a go at this. We seem to have a query in our
office that doesn't want to un using the dblib extension from your
site and I'd be interested in trying an updated FreeTDS build.

I have a semi-functional win32 build environment in a virtual machine
here (i.e. everything except the mssql and dblib extensions compile!)
and I'd quite like to get it fully functional. Any chance you could
lend a hand with that?

The errors I'm getting have been posted to this list earlier today.

Thanks
Jason