[freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 64, Issue 42

Jason networkadmin at emarket2.com
Wed May 28 12:10:31 EDT 2008

Hi James,

The extension (when building on Win32) is actually the php_mssql.dll
extension, but you specify a make option which changes the build to
compile against dblib rather than the MS SQL libraries.

The make configuration option is "--with-dblib". This turns
php_mssql.dll into php_dblib.dll during the build.

HTH
Jason