[freetds] PHP 5.2.6 php_dblib.dll request

James K. Lowden jklowden at freetds.org
Tue May 27 18:19:04 EDT 2008

Jason wrote:

> I need to obtain a Win32 copy of the php_dblib.dll extension file for
> PHP 5.2.6 and was wondering if anyone on this list has a working
> build of PHP 5.2.6 and FreeTDS 0.82?
>
> I have not managed to get a build of the dblib extension to work (and
> can't seem to get a response from the extension's owner for help) so
> I'm trying here. I can compile the rest of PHP, just not the dblib
> extension.

I don't think I even found the source code for php_dblib.dll.  I
downloaded the source tarball for the PHP 5.2 snapshot, which included
"pdo_dblib", but I doubt that's the right thing.

Can you tell me where it is, and what errors you're encountering?  If
Frank's too busy atm, perhaps we can cobble together a little README.PHP,
which I could post alongside the FreeTDS release tarball.