[freetds] Solaris compile and ARPA_INET_H

Reid, Roger L. roger.reid at dpw.com
Tue May 27 14:20:40 EDT 2008

Back on 0.63, I think, JKL and I had a conversation about a warning on Solaris 8:

 http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/freetds/2007q1/021229.htm

After which I probably should have sent the tds.h file as modified for a patch.   Well, you know production environments - once it works...

Same issue, and same solution in 0.82.   Here's the diff.   My change was absolute on my copy (if it works on Solaris 8, I don't care if I broke it on anything else), so there might be more needed to keep it multiplatform.  Tell me if you need more info.

(include/tds.h)
29,32d28
< #if HAVE_ARPA_INET_H
< #include <arpa/inet.h>
< #endif /* HAVE_ARPA_INET_H */
<
(right after #include <time.h>)

At some point I'll be doing Solaris 10 as well.  (this is SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-46 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R)