[freetds] PHP 5.2.6 php_dblib.dll request

Jason networkadmin at emarket2.com
Tue May 27 12:29:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been watching this list for the last few months waiting for 0.82
to release.

I have a request that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I need to obtain a Win32 copy of the php_dblib.dll extension file for
PHP 5.2.6 and was wondering if anyone on this list has a working
build of PHP 5.2.6 and FreeTDS 0.82?

I have not managed to get a build of the dblib extension to work (and
can't seem to get a response from the extension's owner for help) so
I'm trying here. I can compile the rest of PHP, just not the dblib extension.

Any help (or pre-compiled DLL for preference) gratefully received!

Jason