[freetds] db-lib: msgno 20002

Kevin Voell kevin.voell at mac.com
Sun May 25 00:04:55 EDT 2008

Please ignore this whole thread I finally got it working.

Had to recompile my freetds libraries, I must have compiled them
incorrectly the first time.

I now have an xcode cocoa application returning data from a MS SQL
database.

Once I get a good example or two I will submit them to be included
with the distribution, with the hope they will be useful to someone
else.

Thanks