[freetds] configure --with-odbc-nodm problem...

_ _ enrico25.806 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 06:14:58 EDT 2008

That's right, I tried putting the three files mentioned in the guide
(sql.h, etc...) into DIR/include... No "file not found" error but a
lot of other errors, seems that configure needs something more than
the headers. Found a solution: giving the entire iodbc sources
directory to the --with-odbc-nodm option works well with my
configuration...

Thanks a lot for the help, you saved me a lot of (precious) time ;)

Enrico Coi