[freetds] configure --with-odbc-nodm problem...

_ _ enrico25.806 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:30:27 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run freetds with odbc support (but no driver manager) on arm
architecture, as described in the user guide... My problem is probably a
misunderstanding of the manual, but...

...when running

./configure --with-odbc-nodm=/home/spas/Desktop/SoiFonWorkshop/
--prefix=/home/spas/Desktop/SoiFonWorkshop/build/ --with-tdsver=8.0
--host=arm

the program configures with no errors, until I receive a "configure: error:
sql.h not found"... Now, as described in the user guide, I copied sql.h,
sqlext.h, sqltypes.h in "/home/spas/Desktop/SoiFonWorkshop/"... I'm sure the
path is correct; removing the --with-odbc-nodm option makes everything work
fine (but with no odbc support, obviously).

Every help will be GREATLY appreciated, as this represent for me the main
part of the project I'm working on... so, thanks everyone in advance.

Enrico Coi