[freetds] [FreeTDS] Apple xcode or objective-c example

Kevin Voell kevin.voell at mac.com
Thu May 15 00:10:25 EDT 2008

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any examples for using freetds with xcode or objective-c.
I just downloaded and compiled freetds and I am making my way through the documentation.  But if anyone has some objective-c code they are willing to share, it will give me a nice head start.  I found the C examples and I will work on converting them to objC, but I thought I would see if anyone has done that already.

Thanks

Kevin