[freetds] DBD::Sybase placeholder support

Dan Wierenga dwierenga at valueclick.com
Mon May 12 18:21:10 EDT 2008

Hi James,

Attached are logs for TDS 7, 8, and 9, against both a SQL Server 2000
server and a SQL Server 2005 server.

Unfortunately it's still against FreeTDS 0.64; I installed 0.82 but I
haven't been able to get DBD::Sybase to pick that up yet (I can't afford
to delete my 0.64 install, so 0.82 is installed in my user dir instead
of the system dirs, and DBD::Sybase seems rather stubborn about using
that instead of the system install).