[freetds] implicit transactions

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Sun May 11 13:57:10 EDT 2008

  sp_configure	'user options'
name                                minimum     maximum     config_value
run_value
user options                        0           32767       4486
4486

I think the experiment is irrefutable: Set the option "tds version = 8.0",
connect with tsql, and the settings "implicit transactions" is OFF
(correct). Disconnect, comment out the option on freetds, reconnect (same
user and password), and "implicit transactions" Is ON. I respectfully invite
you come into my machine and I will show the facts. Please contact me via
email for login information.