[freetds] Implicit Transactions

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Sun May 11 11:10:09 EDT 2008

I have no idea how to change something to solve this issue. I think the
coders have to come up with a solution.  My user-options in SQL Server are
the default, no change there. What we really need is that, in the absence if
"tds version = 8.0", the implicit transactions don't change, or that with
them on the stored procedures parameters work. Only you guys can fix this in
the code. Please look at this. But please leave ODBC out of the isse. I
don't compile it, just install it with yum, and the issue can be reproduce
it with TSQL alone, so there is only two parts involved: freetds and SQL
Server.