[freetds] Status: 0.82 RELEASED

Johnny C. Lam jlam at pkgsrc.org
Thu May 8 09:37:48 EDT 2008

James K. Lowden wrote:
> FreeTDS 0.82 can now be found in better stores everywhere, not to mention
> http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-stable.tgz.

Thanks for the release.  I've updated the FreeTDS distributed with
pkgsrc to 0.82.  We no longer need to patch the sources to build with
pkgsrc, so the only remaining issue we have is some minor problem with
installing the documentation in a non-default directory:

     # doc/Makefile ignores TARGET_DOCDIR for the files listed in
     # nobase_data_DATA.  Make the Makefiles think the documentation is
     # in doc/freetds through symlinks and by overriding DOCDIR.

At some point, I will submit patches to fix this as well.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny C. Lam