[freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

Harald Milz arv_bua_mharald at msn.com
Wed May 7 05:27:44 EDT 2008

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the quick answer!

Where exactly should I put the brackets??

My /etc/ODBC.ini looks like this:

     [BSG]
     Description             = IP Tabelle
     Driver          = TDS
     Server          = 1.1.1.
     Database                = I_Address
     Port            = 1433
     Trace           = No

IP is obviously fantasy. I tried to enter [I_Address] but after that I wasn't able to authenticate to the SQL Server.
I did not find a place to enter the brackets in OpenOffice.

Thank you!

Harald