[freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

Harald Milz arv_bua_mharald at msn.com
Tue May 6 10:41:12 EDT 2008

I use OpenOffice Database to open a MS SQL Database using unixODBC and the TDS Driver.

Progress is: I was able to configure the ODBC.ini and input the TDS driver and create a System DSN. I am also able to connect and authenticate to the Database.

Problem is: When using OpenOffice Database, I am able to open the table list but when I try to open the table I get the Error:

The Data content could not be loaded.

[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

When I write 'table_name' I would like to clarify that the real Table Name contains an "_" (underscore)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Harald