[freetds] parameters

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Thu Apr 24 13:31:21 EDT 2008

I have been following the thread on parameters and I found something that
maybe will help understand the issue. I execute a SQL 2005 stored procedure
using perl, DBD-Sybase 1.08 and DBI 1.604. My freedts version is RC4 or RC2.
If I define my server in freetds.conf and include "tds version=8.0", the
parameters do not get filled up. If I remove the line "tds version", the
parameters work again, ceteris paribus. This is  a symptom of a bigger
issue. I am also in 64 But Centos 5 machine. Zigliano can log in at will and
try to set up a trace. I am not a engineer and my skills are limited.
Federico